Tarek Soltani | Elle
01st March 2018 (tape)
07th March 2018 (digital)
cassette & digital
Breathe In The Tunnel
We are proud to present you the first release of 2018
And the fourth physical opus of the catalog!
Side A is written by TAREK SOLTANI from Berlin,
He has already contributed for VA for Lett Records and Label-Deceased.
Theses four tracks invite you into a completely introspective and contemplative world.
This is a masterpiece of emotional ambient music, with a perfect balance in colors and emotions.
A pure trip into icy landscapes and into your mind, tinted by winter emotions.
Side B is written by ELLE from Italy,
His is well know for his opuses on Annuled Music, Hypnus, Black String Records, and Cenotaph.
His music is constantly progressive and hypnotic, he take us into a mind trip oscillating between tribal percussions, 808’s straight techno drums, off-time leads, cerebral subs, immaterial textures.
A side – Tarek Soltani – Avowal
* AREWE introduce the opus with a kind of « Twin Peaks » flavor, something cold and strange, mysterious also. Long reverberated keys combined with grain textures, like snow falling behind the fog.
* AVOWAL continue in this winter mood, this track drop the listener into a slow trip into these own feelings and memories, thinking about white plains derivated along a cold river.
* SIGMA is more distant and narrative also, a soft kick side-chained hit like earth pulsations; it let see an imaginary windy outland.
* VEER is an underwater vision, a pure contemplation of life movements, aquatic species and icebergs drifting.
B side – Elle – Opening Light
* FALLING APART introduce the B side with kaleidoscopic pads and flanging synths, this track is growing more and more in a crescendo spiral, disturbing balance and spatiality.
* BREATH IN THE TUNNEL is a beautiful piece of deep hypnotic techno, rhythmical elements progressively coming coupled with a kind of inverted bell which is shinning like a lighthouse hit by a storm.
* OPENING LIGHT is axed on a continually moving percussion, straight kick drum smash a colored delayed noise , and polyrhyhtmical elements push the listener into a deeper listening.
* PNEUMATIC is thrilling around a weird sub bass, a magma of textures floating over this 4×4 structure, spatial bongos turning around, full-time shamanic and weird experience of music.
* OUR LOVE is ending the opus like it started, on a mysterious ambient piece, weird and strange drones, like to say nothing never really ends and everything is an eternal return .
Full Track Streaming:
Tarek Soltani – “Veer”
Elle – “Breathe In The Tunnel”
Tarek Soltani – “Oslated Mix Episode 27”
Accents Records @ Bandcamp
Accents Records @ Bandcamp